You're ahead of the curve in market access trends and market dynamics.
You know what needs to be done, and your penchant for strategic delegation and problem-solving makes it happen.
The Associate Director of Strategic Operations and Analytics will guide delivery of effective services & strategic solutions. They apply extensive and in-depth knowledge of the healthcare marketplace to guide patient services program strategy, design, implementation, and daily operations by providing subject matter expertise. They will support strategic operations managers in utilizing data and field intelligence to aggregate issues & opportunities and identify program solutions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible to coach and support goals of strategic operations & analytics team
- Provide consulting support to program management to ensure teams meet client program strategic priorities, goals, and metrics
- Support effective execution and delivery of strategic operations:
- Support development and communication of data and CRM strategy to ensure optimal field effectiveness
- Support delivery of team impact analysis/program ROI and ensuring program meets performance expectations/SLAs
- Support identification of new data-driven strategies/tactics to improve field efficiency and effectiveness and delivery of client goals
- Support analysis of program and market trends to proactively provide solutions to forthcoming program and brand challenges
- Provide consulting support to ensure teams meet client program strategic vision
- Support identification of potential new opportunities and coordinate with management and business development appropriately
- Support understanding of client objectives and scope of any proposed program enhancements, helping strategic operations manager translate customer expectations and requirements to internal, cross-functional delivery teams
- Coach to ensure delivery of effective business reviews Boost internal leadership capabilities
- Cultivate and grow existing partnerships
- Support group level training needs which may include material development overseeing strategic training initiatives
- Contribute to strategic and business planning for the program(s) by participating in planning activities at the client level and internal division level
- Use Business Acumen to assist clients in development of strategic direction and implementation of tactical efforts for launch products, as well as inline products related to our solutions
- Build & Maintain knowledge of regulatory requirements, laws, and guidelines that relate to commercial or regulatory programs to support client initiatives
- Ensure direct reports meet client and Syneos goals and remain compliant with all policies and contractual obligations
- Meet communicated annual goals
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Industry Experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Experience supporting patient services program in strategic, marketing or analytical role
- Knowledge of how to deploy technology to improve efficiencies and effectiveness, including business intelligence tools
- Must have experience with Business planning and market analysis, defining program metrics / team management, analyzing data strategy
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage ambiguous situations
- Ability to complete tasks on time and on budget
- Excellent oral, written and group communication skills, with ability to effectively story-tell and present to various stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally with peers
- Proficient in Microsoft office with ability to create executive level presentation ready slide decks
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Market Access solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are equal opportunity employers.
Syneos Health has a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Syneos Health customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Syneos Health and maintain compliance with these requirements.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, eligibility to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan and flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements.