Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and brilliant benefits.
The Advertising Project Manager is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of client projects, working within the Advertising Client Service team and alongside the Creative Service team to achieve this.
- Creating timelines for projects and ensures all milestones are met, flagging any warning areas.
- Ensuring all documents are saved on the shared file server and records up to date.
- Working with client service team to have oversight into upcoming work and planning accordingly.
- Providing accurate timelines for all work and updating the account teams throughout the process, flagging any areas warning areas.
- Setting up meetings for when projects completed to agree learnings and drive quality and efficiency.
- Coordinating print jobs with printers and other vendors.
- Coordinating digital jobs with internal or external development teams
- Supporting with purchasing of licenses, stock photography and footage, maintaining library and full records.
- Responsible for partnering closely with the Accounts team to do intake on projects, ensuring the brief is filled out accurately and agreed upon.
- Scheduling the work with the studio teams, via the Creative Team Project Managers
- Attending regular meetings with Creative Team Project Managers, to discuss work for the week ahead and brief in creative team.
- Accurately estimating the cost of jobs to clients and account teams prior to starting any project, ensuring accurate forecasting, and uploading budgets into internal (and client if needed) financial system
- Tracking and reporting financial status of projects against current budget
- Working closely with finance to ensure financial efficiency and to ensure forecasting and billing is being handled accurately.
- Ensuring all timesheets are completed accurately and on time to support accurate reporting.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we will consider transferable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
- Strong experience working within a similar project management role
- Good networking skills and ability to build contacts list for external vendors and internal resources.
- Maintains professional and effective relationships with client service team members and creative team.
- Excellent understanding of capacity planning, utilisation figures and working within budgets
- Knowledge of full design spectrum and ability to advise and manage digital, artworking, print and video resources and requests.
- Demonstrable knowledge of requirements of client account handling and understanding of client needs.
- Digital experience and working knowledge in this area is essential.
- Proactive and ambitious, always striving to improve systems and bringing about positive change through good ideas.
- Excellent time and self-management skills with ability to manage and deliver projects across multiple markets.
- Good verbal and written communications and ability to articulate clear direction to designers and studio teams.
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?