Mis à jour: May 11, 2023
Emplacement: Santa Monica, CA, United States
Identification d’emploi: 149161
You inspire creativity and lead with clear direction.
With keen aesthetic judgement and a well-managed plan, you are a natural at leading your creative team to success. There is never a time when you are not thinking of new ideas, and your clients appreciate your dedication to providing high quality and impactful campaigns. Such talent and guidance make you the right fit for this impactful Group Art Supervisor role with GSW.
The position will be responsible to support the Associate Creative Director in creating and maintaining the creative vision for all assigned brands. Share in the leadership of the creative team and manage the day-to-day workload. Mentor and develop art directors(s).
Please note we are ideally looking for someone who can come into the Santa Monica office 1-2 days a week.
GSW is a full-service healthcare communications agency that goes beyond advertising to create personalized brand experiences. We develop strategic marketing solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and health-and-wellness clients around the world. We create experiences that involve, inspire, educate and activate people through ongoing brand journeys.
Responsibilities• Effectively develop visual solutions for assigned product(s).
• Mentor and monitor of direct reports on additional brand(s).
• To develop and maintain the creative direction/vision of the brand(s).
• Participate in strategic and promotional planning for assigned products.
• Assist with distribution and management of brand projects, adhering to timelines and estimates.
• Demonstrate thorough knowledge of assigned therapeutic categories as well as pharmaceutical marketing restrictions/requirements.
• Be an active voice in all strategic and tactical meetings for assigned brand(s).
• Assist in the development and maintenance of agency creative vision and the leadership of the creative team.
• Develop working relationship with brand manager(s) and Director in client interactions and be able to maintain that positive relationship
• Proactively advise client on potential promotional opportunities (i.e., internal campaigns, sales rep programs, booth draws, and new media).
• Actively participate in client strategic meetings, market research, and work plan development and be able to present ideas and creative solutions comfortably.
• Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned brand(s).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
• Demonstrated ability to:
o Communicate thorough knowledge of assigned product(s) and marketplace.
o Present their work and the work of the team to the client.
o Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
o Manage challenging situations both internally and with the client.
• Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
• Providing Direction: Can establish clear directions based on objectives; distributes the workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on the progress of work and results
• Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, the progress of work and results.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
GSW turns against the premise of doing the “same old.” Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason. We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
GSW is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance. The benefits for this position will include a competitive compensation package, Health benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, Company match 401k, eligibility to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan and flexible paid time off (PTO) and sick time. Because certain states and municipalities have regulated paid sick time requirements, eligibility for paid sick time may vary depending on where you work. Syneos complies with all applicable federal, state, and municipal paid sick time requirements.
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $85,500 to $175,700. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high of the Syneos Health range for this position. Actual salary will vary based on various factors such as the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. In addition, some positions MAY include eligibility to earn commissions/bonus based on company and / or individual performance.
Syneos Health has a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Syneos Health customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Syneos Health and maintain compliance with these requirements.