You know that the outcome of a project hinges on two things: the plan and the people.
You are the glue that holds these two together. You easily maneuver the precarious path of maintaining the strategy and pace of a project, while keeping your team engaged and enthusiastic. You know what needs to be done, and your penchant for strategic delegation and problem-solving makes you a natural fit for this Studio Project Manager position with Boldsky.
BoldSky Creative Studio supports over 12+ Syneos marketing and communication agencies as well as direct-to-client engagements. For the Syneos Communications Group, the Studio functions as the agencies’ creative and production arm, implementing creative vision.
BoldSky Creative Studio is seeking an experienced, motivated Project Manager with a minimum of 3-5 years’ agency experience (PR or advertising). Our work is specific to healthcare communications, so experience in this field is preferred.
The Project Manager serves as the single point of contact into the Studio for a client set, which can consist of Syneos Communications agencies, other Syneos Health companies, and/or direct clients.
- Functions as the primary point of contact for aligned Patient Experience clients and ensures project parameters and direction are clear, concise, and all needed information for project execution is included. This includes ensuring projects are delivered to budget, schedule, and held to our global delivery standards.
- Is responsible for the tactic development process; serves as the client lead for tactical work, including securing information for internal team, communicating with client team, and leading client status meetings.
- Possesses a general understanding of project execution across the full range of Studio offerings, including creative development (concepting, design, creative extensions, copy, presentation services, etc), technology (development and QA), and all forms of video production (video editing, CGI, Motion Graphics, etc).
- Orients new jobs, develops estimates, generates tasks, and creates project timelines within established systems and processes. This includes:
- Creating SOW’s
- Estimating of hours
- Tactical level project management of creative assets
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including engagement, creative, resourcing, client, finance and editorial
- Print production and fulfillment coordination
- Internal billing and invoice tracking
- Maintains pulse on upcoming projects to support forecasting and Studio staffing needs.
- Represents Studio point of view, handles objections in a professional manner, and manages disagreements with client in a diplomatic way to ensure win-win solutions for both client and the Studio and understands when to escalate.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred, agency experience required.
- Print production experience or equivalent marketing/advertising/PR cross-channel
- project management.
- This candidate must be an excellent communicator both in written and verbal communications and possess fundamental project management skills.
- Incredible at providing clarity to complex projects and systems.
- Diplomatic and able to diffuse challenging situations.
- Fundamental project management skills: Is good at establishing clear directions; sets clear project objectives; organizes work in a well-planned manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results.
- Financial management: Establishes an understanding of estimating, budgeting, planning, tracking, and billing of business activities in order to maximize resources and profitability.
- Team management: Understands how to manage multiple clients, projects, and priorities; helps create strong morale amongst resources; fosters open and honest dialogue with resources and clients; defines successes as it relates to the team and overall company benefit; is well organized and proactively anticipates issues.
- Aptitude to continue to learn new skills and techniques.
- Respect for details, organization, and planning.
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?