You're ahead of the curve in market access trends and market dynamics.
You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique Regional Account Manager role with Syneos Health.
The Regional Account Manager (RAM) will be responsible for liaising and building relationships with priority Regional Accounts, including Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Vaccine Purchasing Groups, Public Sector customers, Regional Distributors, Retail Pharmacies, and other Specialty groups.
The RAM is accountable for actively differentiating and selling the product, establishing its value proposition, facilitating P&T committee reviews, gaining commitments and executing against contracts. The Account Manager is responsible for gaining formulary access for the product and for the subsequent pull through as well. The RAM reports to the Director, National Accounts.
- The role requires the RAM to interact with a broad set of professionals including pharmacy directors, medical directors, P&T committees and contracting managers; also calls on offices under the IDNs to develop advocates with a bottom-up approach as needed.
- Identify and build business relationships with targeted accounts, manage designated accounts with the goal of maximizing sales
- Organize pull through plans for each signed contract or commitment program and be responsible for the subsequent pull through as well where there is no Territory Business Manager
- Support territory business manager in contract negotiations and gaining P&T review as needed
- Develop strategic account plans that address customer relationships, sales targets, facilitating growth within key accounts
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network
to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/vaccine account management, regional accounts
- Proven relationships with Regional accounts (e.g IDNs)
- Vaccines or buy and bill experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Managed Care coverage and product reimbursement
- Experience negotiating and executing contracts and commitment programs
- Ability to travel >50%
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are equal opportunity employers.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.