Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You’re the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
As a member of the Global Commercial Recruiting Team, the Recruiting Researcher Intern will primarily be responsible for partnering with Recruitment staff to identify a wide variety of Talent for an array of job opportunities, within our different business units. The Researcher works with the Recruiters to identify target Candidate populations by utilizing various online platforms, internal systems and networking techniques.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality-of-life balance.
This position will entail the following responsibilities as well as other responsibilities, as assigned:
- Identify and pre-qualify Professionals for priority job opportunities, by matching skillsets with role requirements
- Utilize external and internal recruitment tools, including social networking sites like LinkedIn, and our Applicant Tracking & Candidate Management Systems
- Interview coordination
- Market research, industry research and competitive analysis
- Strategize and build new channels for attracting Candidates, e.g. Universities and Career Fairs
- Duties and responsibilities may vary based on client demands and cyclical staffing environment
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Current pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resource Management, or similar
- Able to develop rapport with others and work in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to brainstorm creative solutions to challenges, as they arise
- Should have a strong desire to source, recruit, qualify and assist and support Senior Staff in the recruitment cycle
- Proficiency in Internet applications, major job boards and demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)