Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll work across dermatology, rheumatology, and gastroenterology in promoting products to help patients suffering with immunologic disorders representing a successful, results-driven pharmaceutical company with a culture of collaboration and innovation. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory, and more specifically:
- Maximize new business opportunities with physician groups and other health service providers
- Present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance, and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution required.
- Must reside in the geography; recent experience in the geography (local market knowledge and existing relationships with target prescribers) preferred.
- 4-7 years of experience selling to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management preferred.
- Prior experience with injectable/infused products is preferred; A working knowledge of Immunology and/or the Gastroenterology, Rheumatology or Dermatology field is preferred
- Responsible for attaining sales objectives and performance goals for geography assigned as established in the client agreement.
- Experience managing through complex reimbursement issues preferred.
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts.
- Build customer loyalty and identify and cultivate relationships.
- Distribute samples and record sample transactions in accordance with Company Policy.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all promoted products and develop and apply business and clinical expertise and effective selling skills.
- Deliver comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all marketing and selling materials.
- Collaborate with multiple counterparts to share ideas to enhance business results.
- Contact and regularly call on a defined list of current and prospective customers including physicians with specialty medical practices and staff by implementing a daily call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory.
- Pre and post call analysis of calls.
- Timely and accurate completion of administrative reports as required.
- Successful completion of initial new hire and active participation in ongoing training and development programs.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individualand public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impactsthis vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to befully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unlessan exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-heldreligious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission andapproval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that anaccommodation can be provided for any specific job.