You are the linchpin between field talent, Syneos Health and our clients.
You’re an expert communicator who bridges the gap between sales professionals in the field, the client they represent and our home office. You propel tactical direction and bring unity to complex business relationships. You smooth operational processes to enable a conjoint team to function in sync. Your combined abilities to coach, motivate and connect to field professionals while ensuring client satisfaction make you the right fit for a Field Talent Manager role with Syneos Health.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, keen attention to detail and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Maintain consistent and open communication with field sales team and appropriate client personnel, as needed
- Assist the NBD in building key stakeholder relationships with external client partners and Syneos operational support staff, as appropriate
- Assist in the understanding and compliance of co-employment guidelines, roles and responsibilities
- Support client sales leadership in all sales & marketing direction
- Support, monitor and document field sales representative performance and appropriately communicate with human resources, representative and client personnel
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 5-7 years minimum Pharmaceutical Sales Management experience OR 4 years minimum Human Resources Management experience with a strong focus in Employee Relations, Coaching and Recruiting.
- Experience in coaching for performance improvement including implementation of progressive discipline as it relates to sales or other performance objectives.
- Ability to work out of a home office and travel as required including field rides, trainings, and national meetings.
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. Why Syneos Health?
Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities. WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
| How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales? Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission andapproval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that anaccommodation can be provided for any specific job.