You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a National Business Director role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. You will lead, coach and manage Sales Representatives within a specific geographical area promoting tablets for one of the largest, leading generics companies in the world. You will:
- Lead, manage and develop the skill sets and overall performance of the sales representatives in your district
- Hire, train, develop and coach new and existing sales representatives
- Develop and implement approved business plans to contribute to overall project success
- Effectively identify/monitor multiple local market conditions and build strong customer relationships
- Monitor all field activities to make certain all are within compliance guidelines
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, advanced course work in Business/Sales Management preferred
- 2+ years’ of successful sales management experience
- Product Launch, Team Launch experience highly preferred
- High level of proficiency in recruiting, selecting, training, developing and motivating a diverse team of sales managers and representatives
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. Why Syneos Health?
Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
WORK HERE MATTERS HERE | How will you acclerate pharmaceutical sales?
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individua land public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job. #LI-MA2 #LI-JL1