Within the Technology & Data Soutions business Unit of of Syneos Health our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver leading-edge products and support to those we serve. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our industry. The Product Manager supports our business goals by partnering with our teams (engineers and developers) to develop repeatable and production-level tools in support of our customers and their needs.
- Manage teams of Associate Product Managers and UX Designers. Responsibilities include line management, performance management, and professional development for those employees along with interviewing and onboarding new team members.
- Manage individuals and lead projects that involve others.
- Lead the product team in the creation of the overall product vision and roadmap for our data-driven client products and resources.
- Clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients and stakeholders.
- Translate and prioritize business needs into technical and analytical requirements that feed into product development and overall design.
- Prioritize product features, modifications, and attributes, and clearly communicate these priorities to the development team.
- Work with the data scientists and engineers to draft requirements, statements of work, budget estimates, scope definitions, timelines, and supplier line-ups.
- Set up tools and processes to facilitate communication and collaboration between team members.
- Work with internal and external clients on identifying unresolved business needs to guide the team’s product strategy.
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external partners.
- Mentor and coach junior members across the business.
- Degree (BS/BA) in in Information Systems or Management, Statistics, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or Engineering, or related field required.
- Understanding of business intelligence strategy and/or data science and engineering workflows.
- Experience leading a high performing team and working across multiple stakeholders to deliver results while educating and growing team members.
- Experience with roadmap, issue, and backlog management systems like Azure DevOps.
- Experience with design tools like Figma.
- Understanding of data and analytic model development, as well as an understanding of database concepts and architecture, as well as common analytic coding languages (Python, R, Scala, or Java).
- Clear, precise communication of technical concepts to lay audiences, while also possessing the ability to translate business rules and directives into technical specifications.
- Motivated and self-guided learner.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.