Imaginative, curious, and adaptable — you sweat the small stuff, because you know that great design is in the details.
You are creative, inspired, and driven to produce innovative design. You are self-motivated — you have a true passion coupled with the exceptional ability to translate the vision of our clients into high quality and impactful imagery. Such talent and ingenuity make you the right fit for this unique Graphic Designer role with Boldsky.
This position provides critical day-to-day studio support for creative teams in the production of print and digital/interactive materials.
The position reports to the Lead Production Artist for day-to-day project assignments but also collaborates with the Agency’s creative and creative services team members for implementation and direction.
- Responsible for building production-ready files (mechanicals), making edits to existing layouts and some opportunities for initial design.
- Prepare electronic mechanical print files according to vendor specifications and adhering to the brand style guides set by the clients.
- Work closely with Agency account, creative and creative services departments as part of an integrated team.
- Adhere to agency vision for quality and uphold the creative process while maintaining client style guidelines.
- Work with project managers on schedules and hours requirements.
- Maintain server structure and organization and collaborates with creative department personnel for file creation efficiencies and server organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as on-boarding on file organization and studio process for new employees.
- Control tactical workflow within the brand, is the “go-to” person for agency creatives, and is the keeper of brand assets and logos.
- Self-motivated: Able to deliver a quality product on time and on budget (allocated hours).
- Champions the studio and strives to improve processes.
- Traditional graphic art and studio support, such as, mounting art on boards, building mock-ups and presentation materials, wide-format printing, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field, creative studio and/or agency experience a plus
- 2 to 4 years experience in Graphic Design
- Must be production savvy and have advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign, Sketch, Figma, PowerPoint, and common production design best practices.
- Ability to collaborate with others, take initiative, to thrive within ambiguity, and handle
- Analyze, design, implement and lead development processes
- High levels of attention to detail, patience and flexibility
- Ambitious with an open mind and strong work ethic
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) as well as comprehensive knowledge of Macintosh computers
- Experience with PPT, animation, digital and/or video applications a plus
- Understands page layout, such as composition, color space, imagery, and typography
- Experience with email applications, electronic routing a plus
- Experience working in Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems a plus
- Candidate should have good design and organizational skills, be a team player, complete work efficiently within deadlines and budget, have acute attention to detail, and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, the progress of work and results. Must be highly organized and very detail oriented.
- Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Prepress Knowledge - Intimate pre-press knowledge, including production specification and terminology, dies, common production file formats, image resolution, and special printing techniques. Must possess an understanding of agency workflow, solid knowledge of four-color printing process, and prepress requirements
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.