You know that the outcome of a project hinges on two things: the plan and the people.
You are the glue that holds these two together. You easily maneuver the precarious path of maintaining the strategy and pace of a project, while keeping your team engaged and enthusiastic. You know what needs to be done, and your penchant for strategic delegation and problem-solving makes you a natural fit for this Project Manager position with GSW.
The Project Manager manages multidisciplinary teams to task and oversees the production of agency work across multichannel tactics. Responsibilities include: execution and management of multichannel projects through agency development processes, estimating and scope of work composition, budget and scope management, multichannel delivery expertise, team leadership and communication, creative problem-solving. Accountable as a client-facing operations position in the agency, able to clearly articulate every facet of tactical delivery to clients and agency counterparts. Responsible for overall quality of work, deadlines and budgets for agency projects and accounts. Is a key strategic partner on all brand teams.
GSW is a full-service healthcare communications agency that goes beyond advertising to create personalized brand experiences. We develop strategic marketing solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and health-and-wellness clients around the world. We create experiences that involve, inspire, educate and activate people through ongoing brand journeys.
- Effectively manages on-time, on budget delivery of projects for account(s) up to $2mm through use of appropriate resource and processes.
- Drafts and tracks statements of work, budget estimates and scope definitions for digital and traditional projects
- Provides schedules for development of multichannel projects including timing for each step of the development process.
- Balances agency/client needs and consults appropriate team members for input/approvals of proposed timing and cost scenarios
- Perform and supervise digital routing and approval process for print and interactive deliverables
- May perform a client-facing role, taking the lead in walking internal stakeholders and clients through project schedules of critical dates, explaining and clearly articulating details embedded in estimates and statements of work.
- Understands and is able to manage client expectations in tandem with agency counterparts
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of all multichannel projects; knows what it takes creatively to develop print and digital projects (project steps, capabilities, technologies, creative responsibilities and skills, QA/QC processes)
- Key contributor to ensuring traditional and digital definition processes are applied and adhered to and that these processes are clearly understood by both internal team members and client stakeholders
- Facilitates daily/weekly status meetings and creates status documentation for internal and external parties as needed
- Facilitates communication between team members in all phases of project development by ensuring all disciplines are kept abreast of action items, feedback, next steps, client communications/conference reports, project developments/status and direction etc.
- Prioritizes work for the internal teams; filters requests and assigns to appropriate resources based on defined criteria
- Acts as project lead and liaison with vendors as necessary
- Provides weekly financial health reports and recommendations; support forecasting, tracks run rates and identifies areas of risk
- Estimates costs (fee and OOPs) associated with creative development/execution of multichannel projects.
- Secures outside costs and supervises development through completion for all interactive projects
- Manages scope and recommends/develops change orders when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus at least 1 year of relevant industry experience: Healthcare Advertising or Interactive/Professional Services
- Previous project management and project planning experience (at least 1 year)
- Ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Outstanding communications skills
- Superior organizational skills
GSW turns against the premise of doing the “same old.” Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason. We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
GSW is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)