You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This role will be responsible for maintaining and extending Analysis & ReportingIncentive Compensation (“IC”) code base, converting project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language. Develops and writes computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Design, code, test, modify, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to process raw data into requested reports using prescribed specifications.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Maintain and support Acknowledgement Portal, IC Calendar and task notification system for all supported teams.
- Interact regularly with IC personnel to achieve objectives and seek ways to improve current processes.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Consult with managerial, analysts, and others, as deemed pertinent, personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results elsewhere.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+years of programming.
- Advanced knowledge of MSSQL(DTS and TSQL programming, Reporting Services), Crystal Reports, VB.net, XML, VBA for Access/ Excel report/tools deliveries, Python
- Ability to process computer data to format and generate reports.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications.
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
- Knowledge of Incentive Compensation Administration processes, protocols and configuration.
- Ability to document and educate technical and non-technical staff on the IC development processes
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Must possess positive, proactive communication/interpersonal skills that work well in a team environment.
- Moderate Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Veeva, .NET Architectures (VB, ASP, C+, MTS, XML, .NET Frameworks, VB.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server), Strong Reporting Services background.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)