Our mission to make a difference in the world by getting new treatments to people faster through education and innovative technology.
When we launched StudyKIK back in 2014, we started by building something revolutionary: a global network of patient-focused communities, giving us direct access to qualified patients covering virtually every major therapeutic area.
Since then, we've continued to grow those patient communities while working side by side with sites and patients to build industry-leading tools and services that make clinical trials easier for the world.
- Work independently to solve open-ended questions.
- Create and apply BI functional testing techniques throughout the BI development lifecycle.
- Create and apply automated data validation tests that ensure a high degree of data quality.
- Complete efficient defect troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Gain understanding of how data within the core business systems relates to business activity and work towards constant improvement of business performance.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business requirements from a data collation point of view, including all technical requirements to be input into the systems.
- Liaise with the development teams during testing phases of the project to identify and work to resolve defects.
- Degree (BS/BA required, MS/MA preferred) in Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Engineering, or related fields.
- 3-4 Years testing experience on BI platforms.
- 3+ years with writing SQL queries including calling stored procedures by passing parameters and functions using industry leading development tools.
- Exposure to Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, ADW, Power BI & Tableau.
- Knowledge of cloud-based data warehouse tools, Snowflake preferred.
- Experience in issue tracking tools and test management tools (writing test cases, executing tests, defects life cycle, and generating reports).
- Conversant with ELT and Report testing.
- Good knowledge on Agile framework, testing methodologies, and SDLC.
- Experience and deep skills of testing data warehouse ELT processes.
- SQL competency across multiple database technologies (MS SQL Server and Snowflake preferred).
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach to problem solving.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)