Within Syneos Health our strength is the efficiency with which we deliver leading-edge products and support to those we serve. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our industry. We currently require an Oracle Apex Developer with Coding, designing, application management, troubleshooting, monitoring updates and providing end user support. May also handle some project management tasks on the journey to building a new application.
- Implement solutions using appropriate technologies (i.e., APIs, Work Flows, Lists, and Business Intelligence)
- Translate design specifications (e.g., from user stories, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups) into functional applications
- Create/design/validate solutions within a front-end development environment to align with business application needs and project requirements
- Develop application code according to the agreed functional design, technical design, methodologies and standards
- Adhere and ensure to follow the organization SDLC
- Evaluate and validate solution interfaces, integration points and dependencies
- Should be good at Visualization (Numbers) & Analytics.
- 2 years of experience with CSS libraries and tools (e.g., Bootstrap)
- Should have experience in Oracle tools (e.g., Apex, AppBuilder)
- Familiarity creating/customizing analytic design elements (e.g., charts, graphs, time series)
- Experience enhancing existing systems and integrating with newly developed software
- Proficiency with project tracking software, such as Jira
- Ability to rapidly develop prototypes and engage in iterative design
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?