Mis à jour: February 20, 2023
Emplacement: New York, NY, United States
Identification d’emploi: 147311
We welcome graduating seniors to apply for our Graduate Training Program based out of our New York office.
This program allows recent college graduates the opportunity to hold a regular full-time position within one of our Public Relations agencies. In addition to daily on-the job training, these employees also participate in an extensive in-house training program throughout the first year of employment. We find that this unique combination empowers our new joiners and gives them a foundation to build their skill sets further and involve them more in our way of life!
The past few years have shown the importance of healthcare communications. What we do on a daily basis effects the world around us in a tangible way we can see. We have exciting opportunities that include roles within Account Management, Research and Analytics, Corporate Communications, and Digital / Social Strategy. Throughout these specialties, you will be exposed to innovative teams who work each and every day to: develop strategic go-to-market programs for pharmaceutical and over-the-counter brands; create unique disease awareness initiatives or experiences for patients, advocacy and healthcare providers that effect meaningful change; and inform strategies for how to engage healthcare clients to optimize diversity and inclusion to lead to health equity and access.
Weekly trainings are run by internal and external trainers, exposing Graduate Trainees directly to our business leaders and shapers. Courses include more general topics such as PR 101, business etiquette, writing skills, Pharma 101, research and social media as well as more specific current and relevant presentations.
Relevant work experience/internships and coursework—particularly sciences—is preferred but not required.
It is a testament to the success of this program that the majority of our Graduate Trainees continue on to become long standing and valued members of our organization.
• Must have a B.A./B.S degree in communications, liberal arts, business/marketing or sciences with little to no professional full time experience
• Must have their degree and be available to commence employment on or around June 2023
• Must demonstrate strong written, verbal and organizational skills
• Must be high energy, enthusiastic and have a strong interest in healthcare public relations or advertising
• Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
• First round interviews to take place from January through March 2023
• Second round interviews to take place during an Assessment Day occurring end of March / early April
• The Assessment Day will consist of interviews as well as a writing test and group brainstorm activity
The annual base salary for this position is $53,000.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)