ViiV healthcare is a pharmaceutical company focused exclusively on HIV, with the community central to everything that we do.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate for Senior Project Manager, Digital Innovation to help in the day-to-day execution and management of a global portfolio of digital innovation projects. The candidate will support the growth and development of the digital innovation portfolio to include medical digital, digital health innovations, and decentralized clinical trial activities.
This successful candidate will be based in the U.S. but can work remotely. Preference for candidates who currently reside or willing to relocate to DC, MD, VA or NC. Relocation expenses will not be provided.
- The Senior Project Manager, Digital Innovation will be responsible for supporting a global portfolio of digital innovation projects to include better omnichannel communication strategies, digital health solutions to support the portfolio products, and integrating a decentralize clinical trial methodology across the business.
- The role will be key in supporting and developing digital innovation partnerships and collaborations both internally and externally to generate evidence to support successful delivery of HIV therapeutics.
- The role holder will provide a lead role in establishing contracts with partners for digital innovation projects, project management to ensure timely execution of these projects, and providing budget oversight
- The role holder will also ensure successful operational management of the digital innovation strategy, study budgets and contractual processes, including monitoring project deliverables, supporting the digital innovation strategy.
- This position will play a key role in building the reputation of ViiV Healthcare as the most trusted industry partner of choice in HIV.
- Manage the day-to-day execution digital innovation team activities, including the coordination of internal workstreams and projects
- Active engagement and collaboration with internal stakeholders (commercial, R&D, regulatory, patient affairs, government affairs, finance, health outcomes) to ensure alignment and execution of the digital innovation strategies.
- Serves as a liaison and communicates effectively between internal and external partners to support the development and execution of the digital innovation strategy.
- Work with internal and external partners to determine if the digital health solutions fall within software as medical device (SaMD) categories. Understanding of regulatory requirements for SaMD.
- Actively engages and collaborates with external stakeholders and vendors to ensure alignment and execution of the digital innovation strategy.
- Serves a leading role in results dissemination to internal and external
- Ensures effective communication to build trusting and respectful relationships with key external stakeholders and investigators
- 1-5 years experience in the digital health or innovation space
- Project management expertise
- Fluent business level of English; other languages a plus
- Combine a good strategic attitude with ability/interest to help develop new digital health strategies to support the business.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills (minimum 5 years) with an ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities simultaneously
Good written and oral communication skills
- Management of complex internal and external matrix relationships
- Strong negotiating skills are essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – with the ability to manage cultural differences and build strong relationships of trust with a wide range of individuals and organizations.
- Strong sense of personal accountability and integrity
- Resilient, proactive person who can remain calm under pressure and prioritize work without supervision
- Ability to autonomously prioritize project management tasks
- Positive outlook and a collaborative and flexible approach to team working
- Good time-management skills
- Adeptness in Microsoft Office required, analytic and publishing software preferred
- Adeptness in working in matrix environments
- 1+ years of in pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Educational or work experience in digital health and innovation
- Understand of regulatory and/or logistical requirements in software as medical devices (SaMD)
- Understanding and knowledge research within a pharmaceutical environment
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
About Syneos Health Syneos Health® (Nasdaq: SYNH) is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life®, visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)