We are hiring for a Medical Science Liaison opportunity to work directly for one of our clients. The MSL will be responsible for identifying, developing, and managing relationships with current and future hematology/oncology thought leaders (TLs) and other health care providers in academic and community practices. The MSL will be a key member of our clients Field Medical Affairs team with our client. This position will be the primary communicator of our client’s science and will be responsible for executing the national medical affairs plan within a specified territory.
- Develop and foster strong scientific relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), disease experts, and other health care providers (HCPs)
- Identify and evaluate Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and future medical stakeholders aligned with the medical strategy and be the scientific expert in support of our client’s therapeutic areas of interest.
- Compliantly provide internal teams with feedback and insights from scientific exchanges with KOLs and HCPs
- Engage and collaborate with clinical development on clinical trial site identification and support for future and ongoing clinical trials
- Provide support at medical conference meetings, including staffing disease state and medical booths, reporting on scientific sessions, and facilitating meetings with KOLs and HCPs
- Adhere to corporate and health care compliance guidance in all activities, including those related to clinical trials, scientific interactions with internal and external groups, and responses to unsolicited requests for medical/scientific information
- Advanced Degree such as PharmD, PhD, NP/PA
- 5+ years of Clinical, Medical Affairs or MSL experience within Hematology *strong preference to clinical Acumen and experience in Pediatric Hematology
- Existing relationships with institutions, practices, and/or hospitals in territory, preferred
- Working understanding of hospital and community practice hematology/oncology departments and systems in the territory
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication
- Computer proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe®
- Ability to travel frequently (50-70%), including overnight travel
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.