Responsible for administrative and project support activities relating to internal and client contracts as assigned by the Vendor Management Specialist or SVP, Business Operations related to contract management at a project level for all Business Units in Technology and Data solutions.
Works with Vendor Management Specialist, project teams, Global Deal Management, internal stakeholders, and vendors to ensure contracts are executed in an timely manner in accordance with internal stakeholders and the customers’ expectations. Leverage internal systems and contacts to ascertain opportunity status and work to bring contract to execution as soon as possible. Monitors contract activities to ensure timelines and quality standards are met, including day-to-day activities from start-up to close out such as timeline management, client, internal and vendor contracts management. May support the pipeline management and scorecard of opportunity stages to revenue recognition.
- Acts as a liaison between internal Syneos Health stakeholders to ensure contracting status is visible and to obtain prompt contract execution. according to the Customer’s and the Company’s contractual agreement.
- Attends, participates, prepares and distributes meeting minutes and action items for both internal and external meetings (sponsor, trusted process, functional, investigator meetings). Follows up with team members on action items to closure.
- Provides administrative support for Vendor Management Specials and TDS team members in drafting and routing client contracts, providing visibility and status through the process of contract execution..
- Coordinates between internal departments within the Company for project-related tasks, status and issue resolution.
- Assists TDS in management of the execution of contracts and financial aspects of assigned projects/programs, as needed. Helps to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Maintains effective communication with the project team through oral and written correspondence, project status reports, and monthly progress reports, and ensures adequate documentation of each communication.
- Contributes to the preparation of information for internal review meetings.
- Provides support in maintaining timelines and other tracking/analysis tools. Assists in the production and distribution of status and tracking reports.
- Provide support for quality assurance activities, including preparation for audits and internal review, prepare documentation and follow through to resolution on actionable issues.
- Ability to manage time and work independently.
- Associates Degree (or equivalent) level of qualification in life sciences or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment.
- High proficiency with full MS Office Applications.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
- High level of competence in English language.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)