Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll partner with a leading pharmaceutical company one of Syneos Health's long-term clients and most robust relationships.
The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Proactively demonstrate and promote client’s products to targeted and non- targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to influence their prescribing decisions for the appropriate patient
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build the client’s brands
- Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities
- Utilize defined selling model by obtaining maximum commitment from customers on every call to impact positive territory engagement results
- Leverage understanding of clinical studies and managed care to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships. Customize discussions with physicians based on their needs
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years’ pharmaceutical, medical device, medical diagnostic sales or business to business sales experience
- Appropriate disease state experience (Respiratory, Immunology, Diabetes, etc.) preferred
- A track record of sales success
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. Why Syneos Health?
Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
#LI-KB1 WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
| How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales? Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.