You are analytical, ambitious, and thrive to lead change
Cadent Medical Communications’ digital, social, and analytics offerings are growing. We require a well-organized Director, Digital & Engagement Strategy to help shape services and lead projects for optimal delivery.
The role requires a flexible approach to supporting multiple accounts and project types. This person will strive for new challenges, be decisive, enjoy briefing teams, and owning and improving processes. They should be motivated by innovation, proposing and guiding digital projects, and ensuring quality of outputs and team achievements.
Cadent specializes in high science, high touch peer to peer medical communications. The company excels in translating complex science into compelling messages that deliver value and action. Cadent builds relationships and collaboration between the biopharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for effective leadership and delivery of assigned projects, often as an extended member of the client service team.
- Delivery includes scoping, planning, briefing, and execution. It will include working with accounts teams, scientific, creative and development partners
- Be a champion of digital & engagement strategy; identifying use of innovative solutions, and positioning Cadent’s services and tech-based products
- As a Director, you should be recognized as a lead of process and skills/experience that help to meet Cadent’s digital portfolio e.g. technical, analytical, digital health thought-leadership. Use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a key focus for Cadent and the team
- As a Director, you will responsible for managing others – expected to be up to three entry-level to mid-level position colleagues
- Our digital & engagement offering is focused on four core pillars. This role holds responsibility across these, depending on the current client/project needs.
- Insights and analytics: KOL mapping, HCP behavioral needs, e-landscaping and online competitor analysis
- Engagement strategy: multichannel strategy, CRM planning, email campaign, social media
- Delivery: website development, e-learning, interactive publication tools
- Product and innovations: SaaS and customized solutions for clinical and medcomms
- While the role is not solely responsible for client and financial management, the individual must follow Cadent and Syneos Health good practice and plan to delivery and grow profitable revenue
- To be a champion of the Syneos Health network, therefore connecting the right person/team to the appropriate projects
- Understand and adhere to technical specifications, client processes and regulations
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and support account teams where further opportunities are possible
- Develop and present new business proposal to existing and new clients
- Must have a passion for innovation and digital communications, with the ambition to deliver new and challenging projects
- Is organized and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-confident, decisive and assertive
- Collaborative in taking a team approach to solving client challenges
- Motivated and interested in learning new skills, tools, and project types
- A consistent and clear communicator who is able to establish effective ways of working with multiple clients and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with an additional qualification or training in digital marketing
- At least 5 years of experience delivering digital, social, or analytical projects within an agency - ideally with medical communications experience across medical affairs and commercial
- Proven experience leading others, whether as direct reports or as a project lead
- Proven experience managing projects with corresponding budgets in excess of $200K
- Understands the often-restricted environment in which we operate in healthcare, and the expectations from our clients
- Understands and speaks the technical language needed to work on digital projects, and how to simplify this when communicating to client stakeholders
- Is familiar with technologies (e.g. CMS, coding frameworks) and platforms for web-development and effective HCP engagement planning (Veeva, Google Analytics, SEMrush) and those that can increase project efficiency (e.g. Wrike, Jira)
- Is highly effective with MS Office tools, such as PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience delivering social media campaigns both for organic and paid campaigns
- Can manage complex data sets, including research outputs and measurement dashboards – experience creating dashboards is an advantage (Google data.studio, Tableau)
At Cadent, our workplace is flexible, family-oriented and places high importance on work-life balance. The engaging and rewarding nature of the work that we do is evident in the enthusiasm employees bring to the office every day. Overall, Cadent has a commitment to integrity, a commitment to client satisfaction and a commitment to employee satisfaction and development.
Cadent is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.