Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart. You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
- Update and prepare training materials for client teams, Amend and revise materials as necessary, to adapt to changes that occur.
- Support training efforts, handle related tasks as assigned.
- Act as support, fielding client, project managers, and trainer’s questions or issues related to training documents.
- Meticulously maintain and update course requirements, as necessary.
- Maintain and update training calendars and training records.
- Schedule virtual meetings and manage registrations for virtual trainings when applicable.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
- Able to speak confidently within a Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing operational environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills along with client management skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to busy working environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong ability to multi-task and achieve multiple objectives simultaneously.
- Detail oriented nature; and organizational skills a must.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge (helpful).
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Utilize MS Office products to edit, revise and update training documents according to Syneos guidelines.
- Flexible, highly motivated with strong organization skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities to meet critical deadlines.
- Dependable, self-motivated, innovative, and able to work autonomously in a professional manner.
- Communicates effectively with peers and management.
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail.
- Advanced level of English