Overview You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Assistant Account Executive
role with Cadent.
The primary responsibility of the Assistant Account Executive is to support the team in ensuring that current and emerging client needs are met. The AAE will help facilitate effective completion of client deliverables, by working closely with a cross-functional team members in account, scientific, editorial and creative services. Paying attention to detail, being accountable for core responsibilities, seeking opportunities to learn, clearly communicating with the team, and assisting with all aspects of the business are imperative for success in this position. Cadent
specializes in high science, high touch peer to peer medical communications. The company excels in translating complex science into compelling messages that deliver value and action. Cadent
builds relationships and collaboration between the biopharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals.
- Deliverables and Project Management
- Assist in the management of projects to ensure completion of projects on time and on budget
- Draft internal and external communications to communicate status of projects
- Set up and assist in teleconference and WebEx meetings
- Help to run internal status meetings and project kick-offs
- Assist in review of client deliverables to ensure overall excellence of work and execution to specification
- Assist in the development of project briefs, timelines, budgets, status reports, and other project management resources
- Understand and implement client’s medical-legal-regulatory requirements and submission platforms
- Work collaboratively with account, scientific, creative, and editorial services to ensure smooth workflow of projects
- New Business
- Help coordinate pitch meetings
- Assist in the development of scopes of work/budgets and other new business needs
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, life sciences or affiliated field
- 0-1 year experience in healthcare communications/agency (Med Comms, PR, or Advertising) preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (eg, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Can effectively manage time, multi-task, and handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about client service and management
At Cadent, our workplace is flexible, family-oriented and places high importance on work-life balance. The engaging and rewarding nature of the work that we do is evident in the enthusiasm employees bring to the office every day. Overall, Cadent has a commitment to integrity, a commitment to client satisfaction and a commitment to employee satisfaction and development.
Cadent is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.