Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll promote well-known and well-respected consumer products for skin health. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Be responsible for implementing the client’s marketing plan to targeted audiences by using their professional expertise, clinical training and judgment.
- Deliver proficient and clinically-supported sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers.
- In the assigned territory, and using their discretion as to the best strategy for doing so, the representative will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience.
- independently plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action and dependent on each customers’ clinical needs.
- Be in charge of administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative.
- Participate in training and development programs is essential.
- Deliver client product presentations to healthcare audiences.
- Provide clinical and scientific support for clinical decisions to physicians, mid-level practitioners and nursing staff.
- Provide branded and non-branded disease state education to patients, practitioners and their staff.
- Provide education and lead discussions with office staff around managing side effects, treating conditions and utilizing patient materials.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Recent College Graduate or 1-2 years Business to Business (B2B) or 1-2 years Pharmaceutical Sales Experience preferred
- Must have excellent presentation skills with the ability to motivate and persuade others
- Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have the ability to work independently and with discretion and judgment without regular direct supervision
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Must be results-oriented and have a high level of integrity and dependability
- Must have the ability to provide geographic coverage of target accounts
- Must have the ability to develop and execute plans against objectives while working in an independent environment
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Every career choice counts – especially when you’re just starting out. Choose a company dedicated to your long-term success. At Syneos Health, employees are empowered to drive their development at each stage of their career through supportive managers and access to Syneos Health Learning Solutions – an online learning portal containing the industry’s largest library of off-the-shelf distance pharmaceutical learning. We offer you more than just one job; this is just the beginning. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities.Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.