Mis à jour: November 1, 2022
Emplacement: Chicago, IL, United States
Identification d’emploi: 145979
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead.
You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate Business leads, and elicit success makes you the right fit for a Director of Patient Services Solutions role with Syneos Health.
The Director of Patient Services Solutions is a member of the Market Access and Patient Services Leadership Team responsible for growing business with new and existing clients by driving Syneos Health organizational value and ensuring Syneos Health is a preferred partner. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Help build and implement patient service solutions, and effective execution by:
- Responsible to support department level training needs which may include material development overseeing strategic training initiatives
- Manage Business Leads across patient services and market access which may include, but not limited to, field reimbursement, patient education, and account management programs
- Provides consulting support to launch program management to ensure teams meet client program strategic vision
- Gain and maintain knowledge of regulatory requirements, laws, and guidelines that relate to commercial or regulatory programs to support client initiatives
- Support business development in final solution design in the final stages of the selling process through successful implementation
- Use Business Acumen to assist clients in development of strategic direction and implementation of tactical efforts for launch products, as well as inline products related to our solutions
- Ensure cost-effectiveness and efficiency of client program
- Contribute to strategic and business planning for the program(s) by participating in planning activities at the client level and internal division level
- Ensure direct reports meet communicate client and Syneos goals and remain compliant with all policies and contractual obligations
- Meet communicated annual goals
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
BA/BS Required10+ years of Pharmaceutical Industry experience
10+ years of leadership experience
2+ years leading Patient Services programs in operations or marketing role; managing, launching, or leading field team; marketing role at a large pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturer
Experience working with Senior Management/Executive leaders, collaborating/leading cross functional teams, delivering strategic and business plans, delivery of digital/omnichannel tactics, Business to Business Patient Services Sales Commercial Service Organization
Project Management skills and experience required
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage ambiguous situations
Ability to complete tasks on time and on budget
Excellent communication & presentation skills
Ability to work independently and cross functionally with peersProficient in Microsoft office with ability to create executive level presentation ready slide decks
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health companies are equal opportunity employers.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.