Mis à jour: December 3, 2022
Emplacement: Nationwide, United States
Identification d’emploi: 145869
The StudyKIK Project Management team is looking for an eager self-starter to fill the role of Project Manager. This is a key role on the team responsible for quickly understanding the needs of different stakeholders and connecting the dots to help plan and execute digital advertising
campaigns and custom technology builds for patient recruitment and retention in the pharmaceutical and clinical trial space. This role involves direct interaction and partnership with leaders and team members across our company, Sponsors, CROs, vendors, and research sites.
You have strong communication skills and are an active listener with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to navigate ambiguity. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and leverage your clear communication skills to bring teams together and take initiative. You are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills. You live by your checklist and love to iterate and improve processes to make things more efficient and effective.
If this sounds like you, then you're someone we hope will join our growing Project Management team!
● Manage digital advertising recruitment campaigns for clients by coordinating, facilitating, and executing projects from contracting through closeout.
● Execute the primary components of the project workflow, including contracting; kick-off meetings; creative material drafting, finalization, and client/IRB approval; preparing internal systems and teams for campaign launch; monitoring and reporting on campaign performance; and closing out a campaign
● Oversee project budget utilization and ensure projects and project components are invoiced according to the contractual obligations
● Coordinate project efforts across internal, external, and third-party stakeholders to ensure timelines are maintained as planned
● Communicate project progress and performance via weekly and ad hoc reporting and standing calls with clients
● Maintain strong communication records across stakeholder groups
● Utilize and maintain multiple systems, including the CRM (Salesforce)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)