Mis à jour: October 12, 2022
Emplacement: London, ENG, United Kingdom
Identification d’emploi: 144779
OverviewThe role's key focus will be supporting pharmaceutical field sales teams to achieve client objectives. This will include leading on and overseeing, technical, systems, and administrative operational support/business processes and activities that drive field effectiveness. The role will be a critical part of the wider client support team and will work with sales and operational leadership to understand and deliver on field/client business objectives and design requirements/business rules. This role will be responsible for the ongoing administration (and on occasion direct people management) of field teams to ensure compliance with job performance, administrative tasks, training, and regulatory requirements. This role will work closely with the European Operations Team and US functional experts to ensure best practices and quality deliverables as well as occasionally support BD proposal development as an operational and market subject matter expert.
• Support all Business Development activities that assist Deployment Solutions Europe in meeting its revenue growth targets.
• Maintain or expand business opportunities within existing Clients by upselling additional services.
• Oversee all knowledge transfer activities from Business Development to the relevant internal teams/functions.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to, source, interview and hire talent onto the project
• Partner with the Operations Team to manage all implementation activities necessary to meet the Client’s and Syneos Health’s needs/expectations, business objectives, and contractual metrics.
• Design and facilitate the appropriate project governance framework e.g. project set up, project kick-off, steering committee/operations committee membership and schedule, status report design and delivery dates etc.
• Drive all key elements of internal and client engagement including project scoping, business requirements, project schedule creation, status reporting, issue and risk management, testing, employee training, and deployment.
• Function as the primary liaison between client and internal Syneos Health operational elements, ensuring Syneos Health employees working with client understands strategy and incorporates that into their recommendations.
• Responsible for overall P&L of the contract.
• Lead on all closure activities at the end of a project.
Job RequirementsAt Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
• BA/BSc or equivalent experience.
• Commercial pharmaceutical experience with second-level management leading a Regional or National Field Sales force.
• Experience in a Project Management role, with demonstrated ability to formally plan, execute, and deliver projects.
• Experience and understanding of the differing European Healthcare Markets is a distinct advantage.
• Experience successfully managing/coordinating multiple departments and/or organizations to meet business objectives.
• Must have a strong understanding of Client account management and sales operational functions.
• Experience in managing vendor/client contracts, service levels, pricing agreements, and other client/vendor contractual elements.
• Experience in managing budgets, revenue projections, and other finance expectations.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven, successful history in leadership and motivational role.
• Language skills -, business English is essential and other European languages are preferred.
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in-person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
About Syneos Health Syneos Health® (Nasdaq: SYNH) is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are shortening the distance from lab to life®, visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)