Base location: Netherlands
Regions covered: Netherlands
Reporting to the Country Manager or representative, this role is a key account management role focusing on the promotion of highly specialised products while also providing scientific and patient support solutions. Next to prescribing specialists, the Disease Area Manager (DAM) interacts with hospital pharmacists, nursing staff and other relevant stakeholders.
- Regional responsibility for key hospitals/KOLs
- Mapping of relevant stakeholders and involvement in early engagement programmes
- Prepare a strategy for retail and hospital negotiations including value proposition, pricing reimbursement, and contracting
- Preparation & Implementation of Sales Action Plan
- Identify and activate projects to optimise patient pathways/disease management programs
- Determine the unmet needs of key customers and formulate responses to these ensuring first‐class customer service
- Provide educational support for prescribers, hospital pharmacists, nursing staff and patient associations in full compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and laws
Job Requirements At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent related experience,
- A commercial background with relevant market experience is not excluded.
- Hospital business experience advantageous esp. in combination with related market access experience
- Cardiology or Pulmonology experience preferred
- Proven key account management sales track record, planning and organisation skills
- An outstanding networker who can identify the touch points in each account which need to be addressed, the stakeholders involved and developing/implementing plans to deliver commercial success
- Strong analytical thinking and decision-making skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch