As a dedicated Syneos Health Hospital Representative, you will implement the clients' go-to-market strategy by delivering sales presentations to prospective customers. In the assigned territory, you will be expected to engage with HCP’s and Pharmacists within a hospital setting using bespoke material designed for a respective audience. Customers include but are not limited to purchasing groups and clinics. You will also be responsible for planning and organising activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Strong collaboration with National Sales Manager and development route to grow into a Key Account Management role.
- Manage the product uptake of the portfolio in key accounts by communicating to all stakeholders in the hospital environment (specialist physicians, specialist nurses, pharmacists, hospital management)
- Ensuring the HCPs and hospital pharmacy receive the right message through developing comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all marketing and selling materials
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with key target audience in order to provide the evidence required to optimise the patient journey
- Identification, promotion, and negotiation with procurement and purchasing groups to increase sales volume
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the promoted products
- Support the product re-launch across the region
- Grow and develop sales of clients focused product and the wider portfolio
- Implement and execute in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Responsible for the compliant and lawful business conduct of own activities
- Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- Managing hospital formulary inclusions will be required
- Experience in working in the space of Oncology is highly desired
- Must be competent in using technology
- Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize workload depending on program needs
- Fluent in German
- Knowledge and experience of the processes involved to secure product and customer access
- Excellent, customer-centric, and solution-oriented communication, selling and negotiation skills
The minimum basic salary is at €70.000, however depending on experience there is room for increase.
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.