Overview You’re an expert facilitator: you open doors, foster communication and bridge the gap.
Connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You’re a unifier by nature and you’re at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for a Field Reimbursement Manager role at Syneos Health.
FRMs manage daily activities that support appropriate patient Reimbursement to the companies products in the provider offices and work as a liaison to other patient assistance and Reimbursement support services offered. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as an extension of the client company provide live one-on-one coverage support.
- Offer assistance from physician prescribing to reimbursement, supporting the entire Reimbursement journey through payer prior authorization to appeals/denials requirements procedures and forms
- Reviewing patient-specific information in cases where the site has specifically requested the assistance in resolving any issues or coverage challenges.
- Reviewing patient insurance benefit options
- Identifying alternate funding/financial assistance programs
- Coordinating with patient support services programs representatives.
- Educating physician office staff on the use of patient assistance and call center support services, including web based provider programs
- Provide information on relevant Reimbursement topics related to the product.
- Serve as payer expert for defined geography and able to communicate changes to key stakeholders in a timely manner
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum three years experience in public or private third party Reimbursement arena or pharmaceutical industry in managed care, clinical support, or sales.
- Experience with specialty products acquired through Specialty Pharmacy networks
- Experience with Buy and Bill products as well as working with Medicare Part B required
- Specialty pharmacy experience required (ability to teach an office the entire process from script to fulfillment)
- Establishing relationships within a practice by working closely with them to help remove Reimbursement barriers to specialty products for their patients
- Ability to operate as a “team player” in collaborating with multiple sales representatives, sales leadership, and internal colleagues to reach common goals
- Knowledge of Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) policies and processes with expertise in Medicare Part D (Pharmacy Benefit design and coverage policy) a plus
- Knowledge of Managed Care, Government, and Federal payer sectors, as well as Integrated Delivery Network/Integrated Health Systems a plus
- Previous experience in launching new specialty pharmaceutical/biologics products or indications a plus
- Ability to travel and cover large multistate geography territories, 75% travel up front and moving to 25% travel required
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Market Access solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)