Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you’re an extroverted expert.
If there’s one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it’s how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You’ve got what it takes to be a Medical Science Liaison with Syneos Health.
You’ll confer with internal stakeholders and build new collaborative relationships with medical and scientific leaders. You’ll contribute cutting-edge clinical and scientific data to help move healthcare forward and positively impact patients. You will:
The Cardiovascular MSL will be responsible for providing fair balanced, objective, scientific information and appropriate product education to Key Contacts in compliance with all policies and regulations.
- Provide clear, informative, fair-balanced and compliant scientific responses to medical information requests from Key Contacts.
- CAD/PAD medical and subject area expert to internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain scientific relationships with stakeholders while developing a strong understanding of clinical practice as it relates to areas of interest for Janssen
- Integrate scientific data into real life practice to meet customer/audience needs, adapting interpersonal style to particular situations and people
- Participate in the development of a customer-centric tactical engagement plan to support Medical Affair’s strategies
- Maintain scientific and clinical knowledge base through continuous learning and awareness of related scientific literature to enable meaningful scientific exchange
- Collaborate with field based Medical colleagues, appropriate Commercial colleagues, and the broader organization to provide scientific expertise and share Medical insights in support of internal and external activities
- Leverage knowledge of standards of care and company/investigator sponsored clinical trials and competitor landscape to facilitate external-internal research communication
- Respond to unsolicited scientific inquiries of Health Care Providers (HCPs)/investigators/health care systems/academic medical centers and treatment team members integrating scientific data including real world evidence in to real life practice to meet customer needs
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
- An advanced doctoral degree (MD, PhD or PharmD) preferred
- 3+ years industry experience as a Medical Science Liaison or 3+ years clinical or related practical experiences in critical care or cardiology/vascular required
- Clear understanding of MSL roles/responsibilities and Medical Affairs activities
- Strong scientific and clinical acumen
- Ability to quickly understand and translate complex scientific data and realize the potential impact of that data on clinical practice and potential research needs
- Ability to travel 60% (including overnight travel) and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed. As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)