Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You are bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this Full Stack Developer with Syneos Health.
Being a data informed company, data, helps Syneos Health create exceptional experiences for our customers and provides insights into the effectiveness of our client’s products. We are looking for Full Stack Developer who will work on both the back-end infrastructure and front-end Web UI’s of various projects to empower users to understand and act on data insights, and to bring automation and visualization to our products at Syneos Health.
In our fast-paced environment you will work closely with data analysts, data engineers and department stakeholders on designing and building useful and enjoyable applications and tools. Our team consists of technologists, analysts and data scientists who are passionate about creating finely polished and intuitive experiences and, at the same time, obsess over performance, reliability, and maintainability of what we build. We challenge the status quo and strive towards finding the best way to solve problems.
- Must be able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues in both the front and back-end.
- Consume and orchestrate various API(s) and aggregate data for presentation. Implement API(s) for developers to use and extend current functionalities.
Motivated problem solver with required experience in the following technologies:
- 5+ years of overall relevant experience as a full-stack developer architecting and developing web applications.
- 5+ years’ experience in developing .Net Web APIs
- 5+ years’ experience with C# .Net Core, MVC, Entity Framework Core
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle or SQL Server 2016+
- 3+ years’ experience with frameworks such as Angular 11+, jQuery, Web API 2.0, JSON, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience with Cloud-based architecture such as Azure Deployment Architecture, or similar experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Proven experience and ability to create solution service offerings across three tiers:
- Infrastructure (including outsourcing best practices, transition, and ITIL)
- Application Development and Maintenance (including a good understanding of containers, Git, build systems, and infrastructure automation, SOA, and CGI’s development centers)
- System Integration and Management (including Agile, multiple SDLC methodologies, CMMI, and IEEE)
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented, that also has an innate ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Exceptional teammate who establishes positive working relationships.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to express sophisticated concepts effectively with an ability to inform, influence, convince and persuade
- Strong ability to manage time and work independently
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus
- High level of competency in English language
I understand that if I am made an offer of employment, it will be conditioned on my demonstration I am fully vaccinated OR I plan to initiate vaccination by my start date AND be fully vaccinated within 4 weeks of start date against the COVID-19 virus. IMPORTANT: I understand that if the role for which I am applying requires extensive in-person contact with colleagues,
health care providers, clients
and other medical professionals who have stringent vaccination requirements that all Syneos Health employees with whom they partner be fully vaccinated and will not accept or consider any exemptions. I understand I can request an exemption from Syneos Health's vaccination requirement based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief. However,in the event that I successfully obtain an exemption, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I will be able to adequately perform the essential functions of this position without imposing an undue hardship on Syneos Health due to the clients’ demands.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)