You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart. You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Responsibilities The Trainer is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of content for POA meetings, workshops, and product launches for the Field Reimbursement and Access Specialist team of contracted employees. This includes updating, maintaining, and delivering new hire curricula, as well as addressing the ongoing learning and development needs of the FRAS team based on business needs. The Trainer is also responsible for developing and executing learning solutions. Accordingly, the Trainer collaborates with peers, Sales Leadership, brand, Regulatory, HCC, and other stakeholders to design and deploy targeted programs that meet all learning needs and enhance on-the-job effectiveness.
Content Development and Facilitation:
- Applies innovative approaches to design, update, and improve learning content that enhances the learning experience and on-the-job application.
- Demonstrates a passion for learning and continually develops and applies knowledge of adult learning principles and facilitation skills to best meet learners’ needs.
- Develops learning content for meetings (e.g., New Hire, POA) to support strategic initiatives and improve competencies.
- Prepares and/or leads learning sessions to increase understanding of clinical, product, marketplace, and access knowledge as well as healthcare ecosystem and competitor trends.
- Designs and delivers impactful learning programs that leverage appropriate and innovative technology, learning techniques, and different modalities to enhance individuals’ knowledge and performance.
- Adopts emerging technology to increase effectiveness of delivery and maximize resources.
- Ensures all content and materials fully comply with HCC and Company guidelines and is approved through all appropriate channels.
- Ensures compliance with HCC and Company guidelines when facilitating content.
Project Management & Collaboration:
- Manages competing priorities and adapts to changes in project timelines, urgency, or compliance constraints.
- Develops and implements short- and long-term project plans and meets objectives, milestones, and deliverables for multiple projects.
- Identifies and manages the necessary resources for projects.
- Facilitates progress towards goals to enhance the development, delivery, and effectiveness of learning programs.
- Leverages knowledge of business objectives, strategies, and operational procedures to effectively meet business and learning goals.
- Leads partnerships across the business unit to drive communication and identify mutually-beneficial needs.
- Builds relationships throughout multiple stakeholder channels to gain support for preferred approaches and strategies.
- Partners with vendors to manage the development of new learning content. Manages RFP process, evaluates progress, and ensures measurable return for project outputs.
- Collaborates efforts with peers to ensure consistency, leverage resources, and share best practices.
Clinical & Marketplace Expertise:
- Remains current on and anticipates changes in product knowledge, marketplace conditions, and stakeholder practices to deliver the most effective delivery of materials.
- Understands and adapts to the changing healthcare ecosystem and adjusts learning solutions accordingly.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical training is required
- Experience in a buy and bill/market access/reimbursement environment is required
- Oncology disease state experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
I understand that if I am made an offer of employment, it will be conditioned on my demonstration I am fully vaccinated OR I plan to initiate vaccination by my start date AND be fully vaccinated within 4 weeks of start date against the COVID-19 virus.
IMPORTANT: I understand that if the role for which I am applying requires extensive in-person contact with colleagues, health care providers, clients and other medical professionals who have stringent vaccination requirements that all Syneos Health employees with whom they partner be fully vaccinated and will not accept or consider any exemptions. I understand I can request an exemption from Syneos Health’s vaccination requirement based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief. However, in the event that I successfully obtain an exemption, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I will be able to adequately perform the essential functions of this position without imposing an undue hardship on Syneos Health due to the clients’ demands.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)