Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart. You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You’ll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Conducting and compiling routine and complex secondary research based on the research requirements
- Interpret research requirements and continually develop mastery of information sources to identify, retrieve, filter, and synthesize information
- Deliver information in various formats that address user requirements and resource capabilities
- Assisting in the design/development of economic models in collaboration with clients and clinical experts
- Collect economic or cost data, programming of economic model and/or statistical analysis
- Assisting in the conduct of (systematic) literature reviews in collaboration with other team members
- Preparing final reports, manuscripts, posters and presentations
- Providing statistical and technical support to clients and other members in the European team
- Help to develop well-structured, well-written, and attractively laid-out, high-quality documents that meet Syneos Health Consulting standards
- Participate in internal improvement initiatives to enhance Syneos Health Consulting's capabilities in structuring and packaging services, developing methodologies, building firm infrastructure, and developing intellectual capital with direction from Manager.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Higher degree required in Health Economics along with either a medical/pharmacy/biology or statistical-type degree (or equivalent)
- Experience with conduct and presentation of research required in the healthcare field
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and at least one other language
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good problem solving skills required
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.