Mis à jour: April 27, 2022
Emplacement: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Identification d’emploi: 142494
OverviewThe Syneos Health Medical Science Liaison serves as the primary field-based point of contact for external stakeholders and is responsible for providing non-promotional scientific, educational, and research support for our client’s clinical studies. The primary focus of this role is the ability to identify and help enroll appropriate patients with Relapsed/Refractory EBV+ Lymphoma, support acceleration of clinical studies completion through identification of new clinical sites. Other notable responsibilities are to deliver and facilitate medical education and communications, research, and scientific insight-gathering activities of our client’s therapies as permissible by local laws and regulations.
• Develops and maintains in a self-driven manner outstanding knowledge of hematology-oncology and relevant disease areas
• Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with Principal Investigators (PIs) and clinical trial sites to support the enrollment and conduct of clinical studies
• Acts as an educational resource to KOLs and HCPs, providing medical/ scientific knowledge, training, and support on pipeline products
• Maintains and develops synergistic relationships with KOLs to expand research, advisory, and educational partnership opportunities
• Identifies physicians currently managing patients with Relapsed/Refractory Lymphoma and cultivates a network of experts at academic and community centers to identify new trial sites and/or drive EBV+ lymphoma patient referrals and rapid enrolment
• Delivers medical/scientific training to clinical study sites and provides input to key internal stakeholders on training materials for clinical trials, products in development, therapeutic areas, and the disease state as outlined by the sponsor
• Serves as an external, credible scientific expert on disease area and our client’s products at HCP field meetings, key medical and scientific conferences, advisory boards, clinical investigator meetings, and patient advocacy group meetings
• Responds to unsolicited requests for medical information on products in a credible, balanced/objective manner
• Previous MSL experience required
• Advanced terminal degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) highly preferred
• Experience with Hematology/Oncology (preferably with Lymphoma experience) required
• Knowledge of clinical research design and GCP in the oncology area.
• Demonstrates strong understanding of clinical research trial design and study analysis including cost-effectiveness and other high-level HEOR evidence approaches
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of local healthcare systems, treatment guidelines
• Demonstrate ability to develop trust and maintain integrity with KOLs/External Clinical and Scientific Experts, investigators, HCPs, and institutions; as well as with peers, and others.
• Demonstrate knowledge of relevant laws and regulations to role
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)