Imaginative, curious, and adaptable — you sweat the small stuff, because you know that great design is in the details.
You are creative, inspired, and driven to produce innovative design. You are self-motivated — you have a true passion coupled with the exceptional ability to translate the vision of our clients into high quality and impactful imagery. Such talent and ingenuity make you the right fit for this unique Senior Prooduction Artist
role with Creative Studios.
This position provides critical day-to-day studio support for creative teams in the production of print and digital/interactive materials. This role is primarily responsible for making prescriptive edits to existing layouts and/or prepping final mechanical files according to vendor file specifications.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, all or some of the following:
- Making copy, image and/or chart/graph edits to existing layouts.
- Flowing another language into an existing layout
- Ensuring all files are set up properly for final delivery
- Prepare electronic mechanical print files according to vendor specifications while adhering to brand standards and style guides set by the clients.
- Prepare electronic mechanical digital files according to developer specifications while adhering to brand standards and style guides set by the clients
- Adhere to agency vision for quality and uphold the creative process while maintaining client style guidelines.
- Self-motivated: Able to deliver a quality product on time and on budget (allocated hours).
- Champions the studio and strives to improve processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field; creative studio and/or agency experience a plus
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in graphic design
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) as well as comprehensive knowledge of Macintosh environments (or OS).
- Experience with PPT, animation, Sketch, and other digital/video applications a plus.
- Have strong design skills and very detail oriented – Understands page layout, such as composition, color space, imagery, and typography.
- Ability to follow file naming and folder structure guidelines and correct existing naming as needed.
- Must be very process-oriented with ability to follow and adjust processes as required; possess an understanding of agency workflow
- Industry application—pick up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Intimate pre-press requirement knowledge – including production specification and terminology, solid knowledge of four-color printing process, dyelines, common production file formats, image resolution, and special printing techniques.
- Strong understanding of preparing digital project files for handing off to development teams
- Experience with email applications; electronic routing a plus.
- Experience working in Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems a plus.
- Experience working with project management systems.
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)