You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
- Proactive Project Management – will be the subject matter expert regarding new activations
- Client-facing role – fast-paced and pressure-filled
- Internal and client-facing meeting preparation, e.g. creation of meeting agendas and proactive meeting facilitation - keeping meeting to plan and time
- Creation of account briefing materials including meeting notes and action items
- Timely creation of project timelines and project plans and related updates
- Issue identification and appropriate escalation
- Ability to be an enterprise-wide thinker and make connections between internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- TEAMs and SharePoint development and maintenance
- Ability to manage more than one account/project at a time
- Acts as the primary project lead for the first ~12 weeks of the account’s activation
- Ensure open lines of communication with key internal SMEs and the Client contacts related to the individuals account’s status and deliverables
- Provide proactive management of project and leverage/share best practices whenever possible – includes after action summaries with the Account Activation team and participation in Deployment Solutions Alignment Meeting
- Travel to Syneos office – hybrid model (Somerset, NJ)
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of operational support that is provided to the assigned project(s).
- Familiarization of and adherence to all processes, tools, and technology for those departments that directly support the assigned project(s).
- Coordinate with business development for timely account kick-off and smooth transition/start of activation
- Coordinate with Client Services department for timely account transition at the activation’s conclusion
- Other duties as applicable to assigned projects. These duties will be outlined in an annual goals and objective process and evaluated in an annual performance management process and will include stretch goals and special projects providing exposure to greater Syneos organization
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Meeting management
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Documentation management
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- High prioritization, results oriented, and deadline focused skills
- Able to anticipate challenges and devise strategies for success
- Self-motivated able to work autonomously and must thrive on challenge
- Demonstrate ability to develop trust and maintain integrity with internal colleagues, e.g., functional area leads, subject matter experts, etc.; as well as with peers
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years business experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – PowerPoint, Visio, Excel utilized
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare, or CSO experience a plus
- Experience working with SharePoint and/or O365 SharePoint Online project is a plus
- Working knowledge of Project Management concepts
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)