Mis à jour: March 10, 2022
Emplacement: Verona, 34, Italy
Identification d’emploi: 141388
OverviewThe Syneos Health Regional Business Manager (RBM) is a key role in a strategic client project. The RBM is fully accountable for leading a team of Product Specialists in a defined region. The RBM is responsible for ensuring compliant sales success in the field in a “new normal” COVID environment and will lead and manage a team of Product Specialists working across regional healthcare networks including clinics, primary care and secondary care meeting with healthcare professionals. The RBM is accountable for ensuring the team meet/exceed their sales goals in line with individual, regional and national business plan and will be actively involved on a day-to-day basis with coaching, training and developing the Product Specialists individually and collectively to successfully manage their territories. Acting as the subject matter expert concerning information relative to the assigned product, the RBM will be required to effectively access and utilise all company approved resources to drive product uptake and Prescriptions (Rx), optimising the return on investment in their assigned region.
• Lead a team of Product Specialists across the assigned region, promoting the product to targeted healthcare professionals (HCP’s) and identified accounts to achieve/exceed agreed business sales targets, using the right message, through the right channel
• Partner with the internal centres of excellence, across broader Deployment Solutions including Recruitment, HR, Onboarding, Training, Fleet, and Finance to ensure the team are recruited, onboarded and have all the relevant equipment, territory mapping and training to be successful in their roles
• Recruit, coach and retain individuals to ensure high performing team.
• Work with the team to ensure they acquire HCP Consent and are competent in all detailing modalities and channels
• Accountable for overseeing regional expense budgets; ensure appropriate return on investment
• Ensure all CRM and call reporting activities are completed in line with agreed KPI’s
• Always operate within Compliance Guidelines
• Ensure the sales team deploy ethical and compliant practices across the country and in line with national laws and requirements
• Develop and maintain customer relationships with key executives and decision influencers/makers in all key accounts
• Working with the team to ensure full engagement with key customers by developing and implementing strategies that support the growth of assigned product
• Fulfils legal certification requirements for medical sales in country e.g. Italy ISF
• Bachelor’s Degree – Life Sciences preferred
• Proficient in English
• Valid driver’s license required
• Pharmaceutical Sales Experience and first line leadership and management experience is essential
• Product launch experience
• Current experience of leading and managing a team in a mutli-channel approach to including the use of e-detailing, remote call applications and other digital approaches would be hugely beneficial
• Proven experience of leading and managing a high performing sales team that have worked across primary and secondary care
• Outstanding regional business planning and execution and previous success of sales uptake across a region
• Ability to use Sales Force, Veeva and other reporting systems
• Budgetary and Financial competence
• A real team player, encouraging the sharing best practice within the regional team and working closely with other RBM’s to ensure market insights and winning sales strategies are shared
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)