Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role directly with our client.
Reporting to the Syneos Health District Manager (DM), the Specialty Sales Representative (SSR)
role is responsible for building relationships with recognized experts, HCPs, and prioritized stakeholders in the therapeutic area and integrated health care systems.
- Develop and manage a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales
- Identify and develop business relationships with targeted Health Care providers
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated customer interaction expectations with a focus on top target customers
- Deliver disease state and product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services
- Understand and address both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs
- Develop and implement plans for territory to meet sales goals established at the territory level
- Execution of the customer interaction plan as established by Sales Leadership.
- Implement and execute in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Communicate effectively with peers and management
- Effective in front of the customer in a hybrid environment (both in person and virtual)
- Complete all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Present a professional sales image in all business matters
- Manage and maintain expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
- Must operate within Compliance Guidelines at all times
- Adherence to Policies, Process and Procedures
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 2+ years life science sales experience
- Valid Driver’s license is required for this position
- Local and national travel required for this position
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position
- Understanding of compliance & privacy laws
- Experience in psych / PCP / Sleep Disorders preferred
- Experience in retail, market access sales/education discussions preferred
- Strong recent experience selling launch product preferred
- Strong track record of sales success and experience developing, implementing, executing and measuring success with account plans
- Ability to work in a virtual and field based environment
- Communicate clearly and effectively – written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of reimbursement issues in designated market
- Must be able to perform all responsibilities of the position
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed. As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)