Overview You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Account Director level
role with Chandler Chicco Agency.
Chandler Chicco Agency is a pioneer in the global health communications space. Our reputation for doing the best work in the industry is unmatched and stems from our dedication to the world of health, as well as staying ahead of those around us. From patient advocacy and disease awareness to issues management and commercialization, our unparalleled insight, depth of experience and entrepreneurial spirit drives us to create inspired and visionary solutions.
- Day-to-day project support with opportunities for high-profile pharmaceutical clients with a focus on:
- Women’s health: A global, Syneos Health commercial integration account. Commercializing new product, in the women’s health space, with a first-of-its-kind product FDA approval and launch. The work will be a true mix of regulatory and data communications and celebrity / influencer awareness education initiatives.
- Inflammation and immunology/medical dermatology business for a high-profile pharmaceutical client.
- Work with energized teams and engaged clients who appreciate attention to detail, creative and quick thinking and collaboration
- Maintain regular contact with clients; proactively offer and successfully implement new ideas and solutions to meet client needs and drive projects forward
- Develop external and internal communications, ranging from website content, social media content and presentations, sponsored content and media materials, to remarks for internal meetings and announcements for client internal audiences
- Regularly engage and collaborate with client business and agency partners, advocates, creative teams, vendors, media and other third parties
- Potential priority areas of focus will be on brand communications, disease pipeline or other high profile data announcements surrounding major congresses, initiation of corporate brand communications, planning and execution of multifaceted patient and advocacy engagement campaigns.
- Manage timelines, calendars and overall account support materials
- Manage budgets and monthly billing processes
- Develop action plans and help with team operations
- 6-8 years of experience in healthcare or the pharmaceutical industry (agency experience is preferred), and a bachelor's degree in public relations, communications or a related field
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in a fast-paced (but fun) environment
- Experience/interest in women’s health and dermatology is preferred, but not required; candidate must have interest in scientific and data/regulatory communications and patient work – variety of businesses will allow for unique and challenging opportunities
- This candidate must have strong project management skills, including team delegation, timeline and budget tracking, quality control and logistics planning. Strong writing, organization, logistics, collaboration, and oral communications skills are critical.
- An understanding of social media processes/tools/approach/regulations, corporate review processes, healthcare regulations and issues management is beneficial
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is adaptable/flexible
- Must have strong attention to detail, solid written and oral communication/presentation skills, including experience with client communication
- Must be high energy, enthusiastic and have a passion for healthcare/life sciences
- Must be energized by being a member of a highly entrepreneurial work environment that rewards and fosters personal initiative and team work
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated".
At Chandler Chicco Agency, we have always been about the people, the heart that drives us every day. Because we believe that we succeed as one, we have stayed true to our original ethos of collaboration, removing barriers that fosters collaboration and puts the focus on working together to deliver for clients and each other. Our dynamic office spaces are unmatched — allowing our employees, and their teams, to interact openly, talk freely and develop bonds that elevate creativity and inspire big ideas.
Chandler Chicco Agency is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)