Mis à jour: September 22, 2022
Emplacement: Munich, Munich, Germany
Identification d’emploi: 140722
Can be located in any region in GermanyThe role of the Syneos Health Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (PSR) will be to support the launch of our client’s therapy. The PSR will function across a primary and secondary care setting working closely with Health Care Professionals to provide product information in line with the clients marketing strategy. The PSR will be able to intelligently identify the appropriate engagement channel for the HCPs, gain consent and apply data and insight to drive smart, informed and value-based conversations with customers, through the channels they prefer.
• The PSR will be involved in planning activities within the territory based on marketing recommendations and implementing action plan in compliance with our company procedures and ethical standards
• Provide product information to customers in line with marketing strategy and agreed on promotional materials to adequately support sales calls
• Achieve set sales objectives for promoted products according to sales plans and allocated budget
• Maintain and establish relationships with assigned and potential customers across the territory to achieve/exceed sales objectives for our client’s company products
• Deliver on a well-defined business plan within budget and agreed timelines
• Use the CRM system to support planning, sequential selling and territory analysis
• Present clinical, financial and value-based solutions to key decision makers within the therapeutic area
• Develop long term business relationships with HCPs enabling the representative to protect the progressive business from the threat of future competition
• Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
• Educated to Degree / Masters level ideally in Life Sciences
• Experience of working in a Primary Care Setting and establishing relationships with Health care professionals, experience of working in hospitals will be advantageous
• Clean Driving License
• Proficient in German (English would be advantageous)
• Proficient knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Package including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)