Mis à jour: February 18, 2022
Emplacement: Warsaw, Masovian, Poland
Identification d’emploi: 140685
OverviewThe role of the Syneos Health Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be to lead a team across Poland and support the launch of our client’s asset. The RSM is responsible for the management and development of the Sales Team, fostering a constructive team spirit and implementing and monitoring marketing/sales programs to ensure that sales targets are achieved within designated budgets. The team will be working across a primary and secondary care setting working closely with Health Care Professionals including Specialists and GPs to provide product information in line with the clients marketing strategy. The RSM will support the team to intelligently identify the appropriate engagement channel for the HCPs, gain consent and apply data and insight to drive smart, informed and value-based conversations with customers.
• The Sales Manager will lead, supervise, assess and develop the team of Medical Sales Representatives (MSR) with alliance reporting line to the Business Unit Lead
• Encourage, inspire, manage and lead this Sales Team to meet established sales and growth goals, through increasing awareness about new therapeutic options among physicians
• Participate in the process of short to long term sales planning. Have active input in the strategy planning procedures
• Ensure accountability when it comes to allocation, control and influence of sales expenses to effectively achieve profit expectations
• Fully understand the customer needs and seeks to use understanding as a way to build new business opportunities
• Establish and implement clear performance standards and measurements to monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Evaluate monthly sales results quantitatively and qualitatively.
• Work in collaboration with the SYNH Recruiting Team to build the Sales Team as well as the Field Talent Manager and client to lead and manage "basic sales training" of the team
• Identify value differentiators linked to the client’s products and services per key account/HCP needs
• Minimum: University (business or scientific) master’s degree
• Commercial customer experience and field experience in pharma industry
• First Line Management Experience in a Primary and Secondary care setting
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Strong business and financial understanding.
• Proactive approach towards complex situations.
• Fluent English & Polish language skills
• Clean Driving License
• Proficient knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Package including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)