You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a District Sales Manager role with Syneos Health.
Reporting to the Patient Access Director, the Patient Access Manager is responsible for the successful launch of Patient Access initiatives of our client within the assigned geographic region. The primary focus of the Patient Access Manager is to ensure that the activities of the PAS contribute to the achievement of the objectives. The Patient Access Manager will lead meetings with their respective team. The Patient Access Manager serves as the tactical manager of the PAS team through daily coaching, training and mentoring while setting performance expectation for day-to-day activity.
- Lead, manage and develop the skill sets and performance of the Patient Access Specialists to achieve/exceed specific business goals
- Work with Patient Access Specialists on a consistent basis, evaluating, coaching and directing sales presentations
- Direct Patient Access Specialists in the acquisition, expansion and retention of targeted business within the assigned geographic area
- Develop plans that effectively translate national strategy at the Regional level
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Conduct regularly field visits with PAS Team
- Provide communication and motivation to all members of the district toward delivering the expectations of the customer. Reinforce the value that we are customer driven.
- Provide performance feedback to all direct reports and manage performance issues as required
- Achieve all contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment through PAS’
- Conduct ongoing discussions and documentation. Prepare annual performance appraisal
- Remain fully versed in compliance regulations including legal and regulatory and ensure team is equally trained
- Interface with other functional leaders and teams in order to achieve business goals
- Manage district expenses within budget constraints
- Establish and nurture relationships with key regional HCPs and thought leaders
- Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years in reimbursement, contract strategy, managed care sales, Part B/ Medical benefit healthcare/pharma required
- 3+ years in Patient Access leadership position, preferred
- Specialty pharmacy channel experience required; CMS policy and process knowledge
- Experience in CNS therapeutic area, preferred
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 75%
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed. As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Market Access solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)