Overview You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Account Director level
role with Chandler Chicco Agency.
Chandler Chicco Agency is a pioneer in the global health communications space. Our reputation for doing the best work in the industry is unmatched and stems from our dedication to the world of health, as well as staying ahead of those around us. From patient advocacy and disease awareness to issues management and commercialization, our unparalleled insight, depth of experience and entrepreneurial spirit drives us to create inspired and visionary solutions.
- Day-to-day project support for high-profile pharmaceutical client, with focus on inflammation and immunology/medical dermatology business
- Work with energized teams and engaged clients who appreciate attention to detail, creative and quick thinking and collaboration
- Support business through brand communications (i.e., data, regulatory, access), patient and influencer engagement efforts (large-scale campaign, designed to help support existing unmet patient needs) stakeholder relations, issues management, internal communications, social media/digital and measurement
- An experienced account director who will support the team, managing junior team members, and managing up to senior team members across a multi-million dollar business
- Priority focus will be helping to drive brand communications surrounding major regulatory announcements and congresses and execution of multifaceted patient engagement campaign. This will include liaising with clients, brand/review teams, and external thought leaders to help inform brand communications program and positioning, and developing resource materials (press releases, creative assets, etc.)
- Drive projects from conception to completion including managing supporting team members
- Write core communications materials such as press releases, backgrounders, key messages, FAQs, digital content and internal communications pieces, meeting presentations
- Coordinate events with various stakeholders and manage supporting vendors
- Oversee monitoring for account teams as needed
- Keep clients informed and clearly communicate POV to clients – both written and oral
- Manage timelines/deadlines; create project trackers/track deliverables
- Manage budgeting, forecasting (or be ready to learn)
- 7-10 years of experience in healthcare or the pharmaceutical industry (agency experience preferred), and a bachelor's degree in public relations, communications or a related field
- Client relations expertise and familiarity with branded pharmaceutical product and scientific communications is required
- Candidate must have interest in scientific and data/regulatory communications – but important to note variety of business will allow for unique and challenging opportunities given milestones
- Able to juggle/prioritize multiple priorities
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure in a fast-paced (but fun and supportive) environment
- Must have strong attention to detail, excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including experience with client communication
- Must be high energy, enthusiastic and have a passion for healthcare/life sciences
- Must be energized by being a member of a highly entrepreneurial work environment that rewards and fosters personal initiative and team work
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated".
At Chandler Chicco Agency, we have always been about the people, the heart that drives us every day. Because we believe that we succeed as one, we have stayed true to our original ethos of collaboration, removing barriers that fosters collaboration and puts the focus on working together to deliver for clients and each other. Our dynamic office spaces are unmatched — allowing our employees, and their teams, to interact openly, talk freely and develop bonds that elevate creativity and inspire big ideas.
Chandler Chicco Agency is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer