RxDataScience Inc, a Syneos Health company, provides end-to-end advanced data analytics software solutions and services for biotech, pharmaceutical & healthcare companies. Our team brings deep domain expertise, along with a cutting-edge AI & ML technology platform, to enable and accelerate data driven decisions along the entire biopharma and life science industry value chain. Our goal is to solve complex challenges for life sciences and healthcare clients and enable insights at both strategic and operational levels, with a mission of Improving Patient Lives through data driven decisions.
In this role, we are seeking a Full Stack Developer to work on both the back-end infrastructure and front-end Web UIs of various projects. The desired candidate will have deep and hands-on experience with software development (full stack) and solution engineering. The individual must also have strong hands-on experience and understanding of agile and waterfall methodologies and software development.
- Work independently to solve complex open-ended questions.
- Lead the development, both by instruction and example, of web applications.
- Participate in architectural discussions to optimize existing functionality and explore opportunities for improvement.
- Review merge requests.
- Execute roadmap items from conceptual feature down to task-level implementation.
- Work with stakeholders to define acceptance criteria for front-end based user stories.
- Work with UI/UX designers to develop user interface functionality that aligns with a unified style guide.
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Engineering, or related fields.
- Minimum 6-8+ years of full stack software development, architecture, design, and software development experience in AWS / Cloud environment.
- Ability to write API using Node/Python and/or C#.
- Ability to write complex SQL and familiarity with Cloud services.
- Candidates with experience in the Biopharma industry sector and related industry will be given a preference.
- At least 2-3 full cycle implementation experience in full stack software development-based projects in AWS environment, Data lakes and complex data integration
- Hands-on experience in deploying large-scale, compute-intensive environments in AWS
- Strong experience in object-oriented programming with Java or .net, Python
- Strong experience in databases, data management and SQL programming (writing queries and DDLs). Good understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a hyper-agile and highly collaborative environment
- Support project life cycle activities including requirements gathering, project initiation, architecture, testing and quality assurance, project reporting and tracking.
- Work with team and independently. This is not a slow-moving waterfall methodology but a fast and agile environment with rapid deliverables.
- Databases – e.g., Oracle RDBMS, MySQL, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL
- Programming – Python, Java, .net, Java, NodeJS, and C#
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL experience
- Web UI experience is a plus (React, HTML 5, bootstrap 4); Spotfire, Tableau
- Ability to (AWS) write Cloudformation templates and implement
- VPC and cloud networking experience.
- SOA and Micro-services-based architecture
- DevOps experience.
- Strong familiarity with the Linux/Unix environment and GNU tools
- Tools – Jira, Confluence, MS Project
- MS, MEng, or MBA degree preferred
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.