Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
Connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You’re a unifier by nature and you’re at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for this unique Long Term Care Account Director role at Syneos Health.
The Long Term Care Account Director (LTC-KAD) is responsible for fostering business relationships in the LTC market with Tier 1 nursing home chains, LTC pharmacies, and consultant pharmacists and have the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a mastery of the client product clinical efficacy and a deep understanding of the market with special emphasis on product use in the elderly; articulate a key benefits message for the customer with special emphasis on institutionalized elderly patients; build excellent customer relations with key customers and accounts, as well as conduct customer in-services
- Partner with LTC pharmacy executives (CEO/COO/SVP/Director) at accounts to facilitate rapid delivery of client’s product
- Build relationships and influence nursing home chains at the C- and D-suite level (e.g. CEO, COO, SVPs, Directors of Quality, Medical Directors, CFO, CMO) in order to penetrate customers with breadth and depth in a way that and leads to the identification and implementation of quality partnership initiatives
- Provide insights, identify key opportunities, and develop specific plans with account or market objectives and tactics that increase the LTC providers’ understanding of where and how to use the client’s product
- Strategically develop and implement pull practice education plans that support providers across the skilled nursing facilities, residential nursing homes, and assisted living facilities belonging to the Tier 1 chains
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5+ years of professional Long Term Care Account Sales experience and existing relationships with the LTC skilled nursing facility chain community
- Large account management experience
- Fluency in post-acute care and long-term care required
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, ability to balance short and long- term goals and gain alignment across multiple decision makers
- Experience in developing and implementing business plans, including identification, evaluation, and impact of opportunities
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel, up to 70% of the time, in support of the business, is required
About Syneos Health Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life®, visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE |
How will you accelerate bringing Market Access solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individualand public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impactsthis vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to befully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unlessan exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-heldreligious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission andapproval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that anaccommodation can be provided for any specific job.