Overview You’re a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator—and you excel at every one of them.
If there’s one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it’s how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It’s time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with Syneos Health.
In this role, you will provide clinical expertise to patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping them to improve patient outcomes. You may work across multiple therapeutic areas and work directly with patients to conduct in-home disease state education and product training.
- Provide clinical expertise to patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, helping to improve patient outcomes
- Provide post-prescription education and demonstration to patients and caregivers on the proper use of the client's injection devices, disease state education and other messaging as approved by the client
- Conduct the training within 5 days of the assignment request or at the convenience of the patient
- Complete post training survey and report within 24-hours of training completion
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- An active Registered Nurse license (cannot have had a license revoked in any state)
- Have at least 2-5 years clinical or related experience in injection training and education.
- Be available to work 2 or more days/week providing in home patient injection training, this includes nights and weekends
- Able to travel a 3 hr radius and do occasional overnight
- Comfort with personal technologies such as iPhones, apps, and health portals
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed. As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS HERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)