Seeking geo-flexible candidates interested in working in the state of Nevada. Candidates must be open to relocating to ANY city within the state of Nevada.
Syneos Health is engaged in a direct hire search for a top 10 pharmaceutical organization. Syneos Health is searching for a results oriented and collaborative sales professional with a proven track record of success. The ideal candidate will have deep experience working with a wide range of customers to promote and support a complex therapeutic delivery system.
Along with executing all sales promotional activity in their geography, they will have a key role in leading, developing, and executing the territory sales strategy; analyzing key business drivers and trends; building effective cross-functional and cross-regional partnerships; and ensuring execution of their business plan. This position requires adaptability and the capacity to find success through ambiguity, problem solving and project management in an innovative manner with a willingness to take appropriate risks.
In this role, you will be responsible for selling prescription products and services and work with physicians in a designated territory to drive prescribing behavior. The selected professional will be an integral part of a national sales team developing and managing an assigned territory.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Promote a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations by educating and developing rapport with external customers.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of disease state and treatment options and their impact on patients, payers, institutions, health systems and healthcare providers.
- Analyzes the market to understand the local healthcare environment (reimbursement, coverage, healthcare delivery models, transitions in care and patient pathways) and uses this knowledge to identify and leverage business opportunities.
- Development and execution of territory sales business plans that are aligned with meeting corporate and commercial business objectives.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required
- 2+ years' sales experience preferred
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities
- Strong documented sales results over time
- Bilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer need
- As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)