A biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel medicines to meet serious unmet medical needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity. Our client is committed to the rigorous pursuit of research and development excellence to improve the lives of patients, make a difference in health care, and build sustainable value.
The Company strives to discover and develop first-in-class and best-in-class medicines-advancing a diverse portfolio of large and small molecules.
- Work with your manager and brand finance leads to develop solid and supportable assumptions for monthly accruals as part of the GTN Center of Excellence.
- Provide and assist with GTN reporting to Finance leadership as well as the Commercial teams and assist in increasing functionality of IntegriChain d-Rive GTN capabilities related to GTN forecasting.
- Provide and respond to requests from external auditors, for audit work and documentation of controls which have increased given the risk sensitivity of GTN. These requests will increase significantly with Dermatology product launches given it will have significant GTN deductions and a different distribution channel that is wider and subject to more returns and challenges around retail inventory estimates.
- Work with the Trade & Distribution team in resolving customer issues around invoicing, recovery of incorrect billing and A/R issues with ICS.
- Provide support to the Government Price Reporting which while it’s outsourced still requires a lot of financial and non-financial information to be completed and filed (VA, SAM.Gov, state requests for supplemental rebates).
- Provide a back-up and support to the current processes in place around the close and GP responsibilities
- Support the Canada GTN process/close as products launch later this year.
- Work with Commercial Ops and Market Access teams around ensuring 340B chargebacks are valid and research and track duplicate discounts taken by covered entities.
- Provide support with ad hoc GTN requests such as impact of government legislation, net pricing scenarios, sales reporting, legal and working with large data files.
- Assist in the implementation of SAP as it relates to GTN.
- BA in Finance or Accounting.
- 7 – 10 years of related experience.
- Government pricing experience a plus
- Knowledge of ERP accounting systems and forecasting/budgeting software.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with the team.
- Willingness to learn on the job.