Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health
where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Boco Digital Media, a Syneos Health Company, is looking for a Digital Solution Implementation Manager (DSIM) with pharmaceutical industry/agency experience. The DSIM is responsible for planning, organizing, managing, and executing technology driven projects from beginning to end, ensuring they are completed effectively on time and on budget.
The Digital Solution Implementation Manager (DSIM) must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, as well as managing internal multidisciplinary teams, vendor partners and clients. The DSIM must be proactive and have a high level of personal accountability throughout the project life cycle. Working within technology platforms (LMS, Assessments, Learning Systems, Content Management Systems, etc.) experience is strongly preferred.
- Understands and able to communicate the overall strategic intent of a project and provide project management support to meet the needs of the clients (i.e.., both external and internal).
- Driver of processes and timeline adherence; ensuring all team members, both internal and external, adhere to process guidelines and work together to problem solve issues
- Manages overall budget and utilization of contributing resources, revenue tracking, and forecasting throughout project lifecycle to ensure projects stay within scoped timeline and budget, including identifying and escalating requests that are out of scope
- Has a thorough understanding and knowledge of workload requirements for different tasks related to design, UI/UX and development
- Partners with Center of Excellence Leaders to assemble project teams (to include making recommendations) and manages the utilization of team members on the projects.
- Develops project kick-off decks, briefs, and other related materials, as well as facilitates the client and internal kick-off and status meetings
- Engages with the client throughout the entirety of the project and leads status/other meetings with the client team and internal team members
- Keeps track of all client requests and global changes and ensures consistency among deliverables
- Familiarity with Change Management process a plus
- Accurately captures current state and next steps through weekly updates and, if necessary, meeting recaps and distributes to appropriate team members
- Plays a central role in risk analysis and mitigation; i.e., the SIM must be adept at identifying potential roadblocks related to budgets, resources, timelines, and need for change orders; and, lead discussions on issue resolution as well as reporting these potential issues to leadership
- Ensures that all team members, including Business Development, are communicating throughout the project and pulls together key project groups as necessary
- Keeps teams committed, motivated, and productive through the duration of the project.
- Identifies potential account/project opportunities and coordinates with business development
- Other duties as needed to meet the needs of the team.
- Maintains a minimum Client Billable Utilization Rate of 85% (i.e., 36 Hours)
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years previous project management and technology platforms experience
- Preferred: Experience with Project Management and SCRUM software (i.e., Smartsheet, Wrike, ClickUp)
- Preferred: Experience within life sciences, pharma, or biotech industries
- Preferred: Understanding of Product Development Lifecycle
- Project Management: Good at establishing clear directions; effective communicator; problem-solver; adaptable communication style; organized; understands job responsibilities of others and functions appropriately
- Technical Expertise: MS Office Suite; Technology platforms with Content Management Systems, Assessment platforms, Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Knowledge of HR platforms and role management a plus
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to flex schedule accordingly to handle client requests and travel, as needed (up to 20% of time)
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
| How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization? Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.